Saturday, July 5, 2008

Carnival bear

This cards brings back some fond memories for me. Do you remember going to the carnival as a child and trying to bust balloons with a dart, or perhaps waiting for that special duck to come floating around with the magic number on the bottom so you could win a prize. Well I do, and I remember wanting to spend all my dad's money trying to win one of those brightly colored stuffed animals that you could probably buy cheaper than you could win. Anywho, that's where the inspiration for this card came from.

Okay, so here are the specs.
Cardstock: Kraft. Stamp: Stampin' Up (Button Bear) - retired. Pattern paper: Basic Grey (Pheobe Collection). Ribbon: Offray. Buttons: Making Memories and Autumn Leaves.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

How cute..

Kimmie

Use your Stash

Kathryn Johnson said...

I love this card! Great color choices and cute stamp.