Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I created this layout for the Patterned Paper challenge over at Use Your Stash. If you haven't done yours yet, you still have until midnight tonight to finish it and get it linked. I chose SEI's Chick-a-doo papers I received in my June Classy Pak from Classy Coordinates. I loved how these papers worked so well with this picture I took of my niece, Nikki at Lawton Park last week.
Okay, let's get down to the details.

CS: Kraft
PP: SEI Chick-a-doo
Letters: AC Thickers
Brads: MM
Stamp: Prima
Rubons: Autumn Leaves
Butterfly Punch: Marvy Uchida
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

beautiful Jan, thanks for participating!

Corey W. said...

Jan that is one gorgeous layout! thanks for participating - we love having you around!!!

Margo said...

Very pretty Jan!!!!

Michelle Pearson said...

I love this layout too.....there is that punch again and that color combo.....just love it all! Great Layout!