Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been playing again!

I finally used some sizzlet dies that I bought at Tuesday Morning sometime this year or maybe it was last year, who knows? Anywho, I didn't really need another flower die, after all, I have just about every flower die that Sizzix put out - not to mention bunches of punches, but I couldn't pass up a bargain so I bought 'em anyway and I'm so glad I did.

These cards are a 4 inch square. I used the largest square scallop nestablilitie to make my card base.
This one is my favorite.
It's really cute huh?

CS: Creative Memories
PP: The Paper Studio
Dies: Sizzlet
Brads: Making Memories
Buttons: Jesse James
Ribbon: Michael's










This is card is also a favorite of mine.

CS: Creative Memories
PP: The Paper Studio
Dies: Quickutz
Brads: Making Memories
The flowers and ribbon were an
RAK from a couple of online friends.








This last one is my least favorite, maybe because it went together so fast. I don't know I just feel like it needs a little something, something just don't know what that something something is. lol.


CS: Creative Memories
PP: The Paper Studio
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ribbon: Michael's









Well, that's all for today folks. I hope to share some more creations with you later. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Cute cards! Love the button flowers!