Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just wanted to share.....

a quick card I made for a mini challenge that was posted a couple of weeks ago over at the Use Your Stash blog. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a tad late in posting it, but hey, better late than never I always say. Anywho, the challenge was to make a "you made my day" card and send it to someone. So here it is, now I just need to figure out who to send it to.

By the way, I used one of the many new fabulous card maps over at Page maps. Be sure and check 'em out when you get a chance.

Okay onto to my card. Cardstock is from Stampin' Up. Patterned papers are from SEI and Making Memories. I used my Sizzix to cut a flower out of felt and I used a Sassafras Lass stamp for the stem and the button is from Autumn Leaves. TFL.

2 comments:

Corey W. said...

Jan the card is so pretty! I just love it! and thanks for doing my little challenge!

Kimmie said...

omg this is beautiful!