Sunday, November 9, 2008

LSC193 Fun With Shapes

I made this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge - LSC193 Fun With Shapes over at SCS. We were challenged to create a card using a rectangle and circle in our design and the only embellishment we were allowed to use is ribbon, and as you can see I snuck a button in there. What can I say, I'm a rebel! lol.


Okay here's the deets. I used pre folded cards as my base. The green paper is Provo Craft and I have no idea who manufactured the red and white dot paper. Stamps used are Inkadinkado and Stampin' Up. Ribbon is by Offray and the buttons are Jesse James and Stickopotamus. TFL.

5 comments:

Corey W. said...

I adore those cards!!

Lastel said...

Those are some really cute cards !

Dragana Skoro said...

These are very cute. Good job.

Nancy said...

I love the Santa image...so beautiful!!

Nessa said...

your cards are just fantastic! i would love to do some like these!