Wednesday, November 25, 2009

As this month's guest designer over at Cookin' Up Creations I had the opportunity to work with some retired papers from My Mind's Eye.  I was pleasantly surprised when I received my package because although the papers ARE retired, I didn't have any of them.  And since I was also in charge of the card-a-day challenge over there this month the papers really came in handy!   

Here are a few projects using some of the retired papers.


  

  

  

  
Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Mardi said...

I love your blog Jan!!! Beautiful art work here! I also posted the give-away on my blog! TFS!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous cards, Jan! I am so glad I found your blog! The link I had on mine had quit working!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs!

Emily